- Aristocrat's Coat (human t2) looks good but it would cut off the gloves. If you want to use this top I'd suggest switching out the boots for the Aetherblade Light Shoes to keep up the steampunk flavor.
- Soul of Koda (HotW vendor) looks good but it shows cleavage, not sure you want that.
- Heritage Greatcoat (HoM) looks nice and steampunk but, again, the gloves don't show. Again, Aetherblade Light Shoes would pull in the Bioschock/steampunk look you're trying for if you want to use this top!
- Acalonian Performer Pants (AC vendor) looks nice! No clipping on my human's body.
- Student Leggings (TP) also look nice but they may not be "fancy" enough.
- Researcher's Pants (human t1) have a small touch of steampunk feel but it's a long butt cape.
- Way of Koda (HotW vendor) are my favorite pants to pair with that top but they show a lot of leg.
These are my suggestions. I really like this look, it's a shame the top and pants clip because they do look great together otherwise!
|Wow! Thanks so much for your detailed response =)|
I will look into all of this, once I'm at home.
I actually like the Zodiac Boots very much, cause they are so slim. I'm not the biggest fan of bulky boots right now. Also I think they look "futuristic" enough, to use them in a steampunk manner.
Thanks again, I'll keep you updated!
|Unfortunately none of the Pants are my taste. I will try the Koda top, tho. Have to farm 1-2 runs more and then I will try out how it looks.|
|Expertly picked dyes, really nice.|
|Thanks soo much :3 I love those dyes, they are worth every gold they cost!|
|I wouldn't change anything even if it clips. On my recently posted Traveler armor there were clippings, so I just changed the dyes, now it's harder to notice them :P|
Dip Dip Potato Chip
|i really like it|
|LOVE the armour combo.. But I understand your pain about the dyes! The chest is a bit too blue for everything else which is a shame :(|
Silver from me!
|Wow i love this work with the dyes and the mixed pieces of armor.|
And when my head says copy, copy, copy, it means gold for you!
|I won't change anything too. it's really nice combination of armor and dyes :)|